The Rapid Refresh & Reboot
5 weeks to making peace with your food, loving your body, and reclaiming your life.
My lack of energy is consuming my life.
I want to feel more in control of the food choices I make instead of giving into cravings.
I just want to like my body and be healthy.
I have so much more I want to do – I want more out of my life!
These are the phrases I hear from women who come to me, looking for coaching. They want to feel content and in control. They want to feel alive, and I’m committed to helping them reach their goals.
I’m committed to you having the life you dream of.
Isn’t it wild how we say that we want to be healthy and love our bodies — and we really do want it! — but no matter how many times we’ve said this, it still hasn’t happened?And it’s not like we haven’t tried. Diets, supplements and exercise? Cleanses, counting calories and fasting? We’ve all done our fair share.
Each time, we go in, guns a-blazing. . . And a few weeks later, we’re right back where we started: giving in to our cravings. We “know better,” but we keep going back to old habits, doing the same self-sabotaging things time and again.
What’s the deal? Our goals are genuine and heartfelt. We know these habits are bad for us. So why can’t we just drop them?
Here’s the thing: those habits? They’re a part of us. They’re what our bodies know.
There are actual chemical reactions in our brains that cause our bodies to crave certain foods. And trying to fight those cravings without a game plan can be tough and frustrating, and it often feels hopeless.
I’ve been there. I used to feel like I was at war with myself. I ate foods that didn’t nourish me. I was ruled by my emotions (and my cravings). And I woke up every morning, knowing that my life could be better. A lot better.
And I was scared that I would never get to live that life.
So I took action, and I finally found a way out of that war with myself. My health, body and mindset have totally flipped. And with the methods and wisdom I discovered, it was easy. And it was pleasurable. And I didn’t have to fight with myself to keep it going. In fact, it was better than I’d ever imagined.
Since then, I’ve dedicated my life’s work to helping other people achieve the healthy life they dream of. I’ve been called “The Cravings Whisperer,” and I can show you how to handle your own cravings, gently and without judgment.
Amazing, but I never realized how toxic I had become. 49 pounds down… 79 more to go. (That is an entire person.) Please keep doing what you’re doing. You’re a voice of comfort and reason.”
In just eight weeks, I have discovered a new way of eating. I have lost all interest in “fun” junk foods and have lost weight. I feel 100% better!
How can you get results like these?
Honestly? I don’t have a magic bullet for you. I don’t have a pill that will make you lose 12 pounds in a week. But I do have a structured, supportive system and community that will help you get the body and health you want without deprivation.
It’s the Rapid Refresh & Reboot.
I’ll be spending 5 weeks with an amazing group of women just like you. Each week, I’ll talk about our bodies, our brains, and healthy, delicious foods. We’ll tackle cravings and habits, and we’ll replace self-sabotage with self-care.
And you’re invited.
To make sure I can give you my all, and to make sure you get the most out of this program, I’m limiting the group to 100 participants. Will you be one of them?
My allergies are almost gone, my skin is better, my nose isn’t red and running anymore. My joints aren’t hurting anymore – I’ve never felt better! I loved this program – I’m sorry it’s over!”
I knew I needed structure and support in my decision to live the gift that is my life to its fullest. And with very unsure steps I started down this path. . . I find my legs are not quite as shaky, I am gaining more strength in all levels of my life. It is just wonderful to feel happy and to feel my confidence growing!”
How It Works & What You Get
We start on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 9pm ET. Keep reading to see the schedule for all 5 weeks (and to see some awesome bonuses I’m throwing in).
Every Tuesday, for 5 weeks, we’ll have a group conference call at 9pm ET. On the calls, we will cover that week’s topic, review your Action Steps, and have a Q&A session.
Here’s what we’re covering each week. . .
Getting started: your body, your habits & your sweet tooth
- How this program works – You’ll get the rundown of what to expect and how to get the most out of these 5 weeks, so you can be sure to get results.
- How habits work – We’ll talk about those pesky “bad habits” that keep tripping you up, why they’re so difficult to drop, and how to start banishing them for good, including your sweet tooth.
- How your body cleanses itself – What really goes on in there? Understanding this and how you can help your body along is important when making your daily choices.
Transforming your habits & kicking problem foods
- How to transform your habits – We’ll continue our discussion about the habits that have ruined your past health efforts and discover some ways to move forward without them.
- What foods you should drop – We’ll talk about 2 foods that keep the weight on, and how to avoid them.
Honoring hunger & fullness, and building strong bones
- How to honor hunger and fullness – Discover what happens to your body when you get hungry and why we want to feel “full.”
- Bone health – There’s a type of food that is super important for strong bones, cleansing and healthy immune systems – and there’s a good chance it’s incredibly lacking from your diet.
Recognizing sabotage & discovering how certain foods affect you
- Sabotage no more! – We’ll talk about the 2 biggest types of sabotage, how to watch out for them and what to do when you notice sabotage creeping in.
- Breakfast experiment – This week, you’ll play around with your morning meal, so you can get clear on the ways different foods affect your well-being.
Taking care of yourself & understanding proteins
- Self-care – Discover the many ways you can make self-care a regular habit, and enjoy the fun, relaxation and pleasure you get from it.
- Proteins – Are you eating too much? Too little? Which types should you be eating, anyway? We’ll cover all of this and more.
You’ll also get . . .
- Audio Recordings & Written Transcripts of Each Call – Worried about missing a call? No prob! Just make sure you listen to the recording and get caught up before the next Tuesday.
- Weekly Action Steps – After each call, you’ll get a new action plan – so you’ll know exactly which simple steps to take each week.
- Recipes & Menu Plans – We’ll be talking about all sorts of healing and cleansing foods, so I’m sending you delicious meals that use what you’re learning.
- Daily Inspiration – The best way to keep things rolling! You’ll get a daily email with tips, wisdom and strategies to help you stay on track. Your goals will get closer, day by day.
- Access to Our Private Facebook Group – One of my favorite parts of this program is the community. You will have access to a private Facebook group where you can post your goals, share your progress, and reach out for support.
A note on the community: The women (and a few brave guys!) who sign up for this program are amazing. Every time I lead the Refresh & Reboot, the people in this group impact my life in ways I could never imagine. And, make me love my work all over again. We’d be delighted to have you join us.
Still curious about those Bonuses I mentioned earlier?
Access to Alex’s Week in a Weekend
Week in a Weekend is my system to solve your planning, shopping, cooking and storing problems for the entire week—all in a weekend! You’ll spend less time cooking during the week and less time worrying about your family’s diet. Instead, you’ll have more time to relax and enjoy your family and your life. The program includes an instructional video, shopping list, menu guides, recipes and more. ($47.89 value)
A 1-on-1 coaching call with Alex
This is a private 30-minute call with just you and me. On this call, I’ll help you get clear on your health vision, uncover your personal challenges and discover what you need to do next to move forward. ($189 value)
Downloadable MP3 from Ariel & Shya Kane
Feel well in your own skin — and do so with consistency. In this downloadable MP3 (yours to keep forever!), the Kanes discuss how to deal with cravings and learning to listen to your body. With their fun and refreshing transformational approach, judgments dissolve, and old habits disappear. This MP3 recording can make your weight transformation easier than you’ve ever thought.
The Kanes are award-winning authors, internationally acclaimed consultants and seminar leaders, and my personal coaches. Their approach has deeply impacted my own life and well-being, and I’m thrilled to share their wisdom with you in this very special bonus. ($50 value)
My cravings are greatly reduced. I have changed so much in such a short period of time! I have a lot of energy and my thinking is a lot more positive.”
I lost 12 pounds and have more energy. I’m planning my family’s meals better and eliminated foods that were dragging me down. I have a bigger chunk of life to enjoy! This was really an empowering program.”
Your Rapid Refresh & Reboot Investment
To sum up, here’s what you get:
- 5 weekly coaching sessions
- 5 weekly action plans
- Recipes and menu plans
- Access to the private Reboot Facebook group
- Audio recordings and written transcripts of each call
- Daily inspirational emails
- 3 Bonuses:
- Access to Alex’s Week in a Weekend program
- 1-on-1 coaching call with Alex
- Downloadable MP3 from Ariel & Shya Kane
After 2/25 at 11:59pm, the cost goes up to $500 – that’s a savings of $125.
My Personal Guarantee
I want you to feel like you’ve struck gold with the Rapid Refresh & Reboot. I stand behind all of my programs, and I’m certain that, by the time you’ve listened to a single call, you’ll be inspired and have practical steps you can take.
But I also know that not everything is for everybody. If you complete all of the exercises and attend every class, and you are not thrilled with the strategies, resources and ideas in the Rapid Refresh & Reboot program, I’ll gladly refund your money.
This program exceeded my expectations – it goes so far beyond what I anticipated! . . . Alex is delightful, funny and non judgmental! . . . I am thrilled that my skin has cleared up, I sleep better and the overall excitement of completing something totally for my well being has made me become an “empowered woman”.
My body is far less bloated, I eat breakfast regularly and I can create consistent energy levels for myself. The most important thing Alex did throughout this process was to make me feel comfortable and to share her knowledge with me. She wasn’t judgmental, but offered support and ideas on how to try new ways of eating that worked in my hectic, New York life. My new attitude is that I have choices and that I create my own health every day.”
Still not sure if the Rapid Refresh & Reboot is right for you?
Here are some answers to questions I get about this program. . .
I like food and cook for my family – will we be able to eat together?
- Yes! You’ll get family friendly recipes and menu plans with real food (not “diet food”) and easy-to-use swaps.
I might need to miss a class or two – will I miss out on the information?
- No worries. All classes are recorded, and you’ll get your Action Plan handout via email after each class.
I’m not vegan and don’t want to be – can I still do this?
- Yes. This course is for everyone. Some people will try vegan, some won’t. If you’re already vegan or vegetarian, you can still learn a lot from this course.
I’m already so stressed and time starved – how will I have time for this?
- Past members often tell me they have more energy and time once they start implementing the steps. You’ll actually gain awareness about what sucks your time and energy.
- We start with a couple of changes at a time, and keep building over the entire 5 weeks, so it’s not a huge landslide of information.
Will I be able to ask questions?
- Yes – each call will have a Q&A session for individual questions, plus you’ll have access to the online community which Alex will manage between classes.
I’m nervous about sharing in the community.
- You need never share openly – you can simply learn and listen. But I know the people who begin sharing themselves and supporting others through the online community get the biggest rewards and outcomes from this program. Simply put, you get out of it what you put into it.
I originally called Alex because I was sick and tired of being sick and tired! . . . I was desperate, hurting, wondering if I would ever be able to “make friends” with food and incorporate it into my life as something delicious and nourishing that gave me energy, vitality and pleasure instead of pain.
I was taken by Alex from our first moment together when she simply paused and said, “I am so sorry, this must be really hard.” In ten years, no one had ever acknowledged that and then simply sat quietly with me in the truth of it.
I no longer feel like my body and I are at war, but rather, we are loving partners creating a temple of vitality the best we are able amidst challenging medical circumstances. On a practical level I sleep better, move more, have more energy to do the things I love.
You have a way to making the mind-body-spirit connection palatable, practical, even intriguing in a manner that says “Ahhhh, finally, someone understands the layers I must peel back in order to deal with food.”
Thank you, thank you, thank you Alex! Consider yourself hugged. I am at peace. You have touched me. I have grown.”